Protect Your Health with an Oral Cancer Screening at Koch Aesthetic Dentistry
At our practice, we utilize the latest and highest quality technology to protect our patients from the harmful effects of oral cancer. Oral cancer is a serious disease that causes fatalities in half of its victims within five years. The key to effective oral cancer treatment is to detect the cancer as early as possible.
At Koch Aesthetic Dentistry, we use OralID technology to deliver state-of-the-art oral cancer screenings to our patients in the Birmingham Alabama area.
The Benefits of OralID Technology
- Convenience – An oral cancer screening conducted with OralID technology can be done from the convenience of our own office.
- Fast Results – We will be able to perform the OralID procedure quickly and get you your results fast.
- Comfort – The screening process is non-invasive and comfortable. The OralID system uses a special florescent light to detect abnormalities.
- Affordable – By utilizing OralID technology, we can give you a high quality service that can make a meaningful difference in your life at a more affordable price.
- Peace of Mind – After an oral cancer screening, you will feel at ease knowing your results, and that you’ve participated in a procedure that will help you protect your oral health and overall well-being.
How Does OralID Technology Work?
The OralID system uses special florescence technology to detect abnormalities fast. With the OralID system, abnormal cells can easily be distinguished from healthier cells because abnormal cells lack florescence and appear darker. Your dentist will be able to detect these abnormalities using a special pair of glasses. The OralID system saves lives by detecting oral cancer in it’s earliest, and most treatable stage.
Schedule an Oral Cancer Screening in Birmingham, AL!
To find out more about OralID, call us at our office. We recommend oral cancer screenings at least once a year. To schedule an appointment for an OralID screening, call us now.