You may not be able to put it into words: all the characteristics of a great smile that blend in perfect harmony. But you know it when you see it. At Koch Aesthetic Dentistry in Birmingham, beautiful smiles are our specialty.
We provide a full range of cosmetic dentistry procedures for complete smile makeovers.
There are a lot of different components of a great smile, and how they can be fine-tuned with cosmetic dentistry. Here are a few:
- Tooth Color: shade, brightness, uniformity
- Tooth alignment: straight or crooked?
- Tooth size and proportions: are some teeth much larger or smaller than the rest?
- Tooth spacing: is there crowding or big gaps between teeth?
- Gumline margins: how much gum shows when you smile?
Here are some other considerations that may be less familiar:
- The portions of the teeth that are visible when the mouth is at rest
- The relationship of the smile line and the lip line
- Zenith points: the highest point of the gumline in relation to the center of the tooth
- Midline placement: the smile should be centered in the middle of the lips, mouth, and face
- Mesial inclination: the tops of the teeth should angle slightly away from the midline
At Koch Aesthetic Dentistry in Birmingham, we have many years of experience in designing fantastic smiles with cosmetic dentistry. We also offer headache relief, and many other services. Call our office to schedule an appointment today!
Contact Koch Aesthetic Dentistry – The Dental Spa:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):