We treat all of our patients royally here at Koch Aesthetic Dentistry in Birmingham, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not like a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! Putting a crown on a tooth with issues could be just what you need to achieve a brilliant smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a multitude of problems:
- To guard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide stability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with extreme discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and competence to make sure your crowns are constructed and placed properly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We perform an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are terrific way to guard and upgrade your smile.
At Koch Aesthetic Dentistry in Birmingham, we use dental crowns to safeguard the integrity of teeth every day. Other services include dental implants, and headache relief. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Koch Aesthetic Dentistry – The Dental Spa:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):